Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bookworm??!

The title of this post may be a little bit of a stretch ...
but for my book-hoppin', never-finish-a-complete-book
9 year old,
I think it might be accurate.

When we started homeschooling,
and I picked our curriculum,
I knew that I wanted to expose Blaine to as much reading as possible.

Because it was NOT his favorite.
At all.

When we started the year,
I knew that 1 of 2 things would happen:

1.  He would completely revolt against reading
and there'd be hair-pulling and gnashing of teeth.

 2.  Or he'd learn to enjoy it.
Even just a little bit.

Well, praise the Lord,
the latter has happened.
There was a little bit of the former,
but thankfully, it was short-lived.

And now, 
the stack he holds in this picture represent a HUGE milestone for him.

(and we're only almost halfway thru the year!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!