Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ingram Reunion 2012

We enjoyed our annual get together in Birmingham again this year.

The weather was gorgeous,
we were at a park with both indoor facilities,
as well as plenty of room outside to play
(even baseball fields!).

We enjoyed some organized games,
laughed a whole lot (like we always do)
and celebrated my grandmother's 91st bday.

This is exactly why I always wanted lots of kiddos ...
once they are grown and everyone gathers back up,
it's so fun!

Some of my cousins' kiddos ... as well as one of their hubbies.
Aren't they adorable??!

Fun shots of some of the games,
(bubble gum blowing & peanut shucking)
as well as my Mom and her sister ... fun times!

I absolutely, hands-down,
love this pic of my grandmother so much!
She was watching her great-grandchildren try to eat donuts off a string
and thought it was hysterical!
Pure joy!
(other games included an egg toss & a tailgate supply relay)

Mom was wise enough to realize that a Christmas card family shot better get taken,
so we did!  I think it turned out GREAT!
More fun immediate family shots ... 

There was a white elephant exchange after lunch -
Jacob's sportin' the gift I opened!


Gifts & cake ...
she is a true matriarch!

Mom & her mom ...
it's amazing how much of Memaw I see in my mom now.
Both physically & personality.
Lots of spunk in both of 'em!!

Until next year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!