After a wonderful morning at home,
we headed over to the Jenkins' to celebrate!
Can't believe how big these boys are getting!
Aunt Carol liked her hands-free soap dispenser.
I was pretty proud of myself for that find ...
she HATES germs!
Riley loved his 'turkey thug' cap ...
A gift card is always okay with Stu!
Grandmama opening her shawl ...
Lots of concentration while opening gifts ...
This boy has figured out the love of giftcards!
They had to open these all at once ...
... really nice hooded sweatshirts!
Just the Wii game he's been wanting!
Bo scored some gas powered hedge trimmers!
Yay!
Blaine LOVED this blanket whenever he visited,
so Grandmama & Papa bought him his own!
A new (bigger) bike for Jacob!
I had to buy this towel for my mother-in-law -
it lists all the things a southern kitchen has ...
they could all be said of her kitchen for sure!
((especially the 'green beans boilin' one!))
Not pictured is me with my favorite gift: a new steam mop.
Bo's parents gave me one 5 years ago and I literally used it 'til it quit.
Now I have a new one that has more options on it and I'm in love!
Utilized the timer on my camera -
I look all wonky because I was running to jump in the side of the pic!
Such a fun day ...
love celebrating with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!