I love not having Christmas with my family until the 26th.
It just stretches out all the fun things about the holidays even longer!
We went over early-afternoon and enjoyed yummy eats,
then exchanged gifts.
Bubs & Blaine-o
The Batman ... I mean, Bowdie ...
(he now owns this one, Captain America, and Superman.
He's pretty fantastic, you know.)
Jacob read the Christmas story from Luke 2.
Fun panoramic pic of the family as Jacob read ...
Micah's gift card in a jar ... a little creativity with a rather boring gift!
The shirt I had made just for Rob ... it's blurry but says:
Love God
Sweet tea
and
the SEC
**I may have been most excited about giving this one.
You know when you buy just the right gift??!!
Jordy opening her andreajjenkins original ...
a homemade infinity scarf with her monogram on it!
She also got a cute pair of Mudpie pj bottoms & a monogrammed shirt to match.
Lena opening her cute Mudpie p.j.'s -
she also got an andreajjenkins original monogrammed infinity scarf as well!
Somehow I missed a picture of Tam -
you'll never guess what she got ...
Mudpie pj's and a monogrammed shirt to match!
I guess that was the gift of the year, huh??!
Unfortunately, Nana & O's gift didn't make it in time ...
I made them a scrapbook on Shutterfly about our NY trip.
This was the invoice so they'd know it was coming!
Nana & O got creative this year -
they gave everyone socks that had money inside!
Nana said it was too hard to be sure to get things everyone liked ...
this way all could shop for themselves!
Fun Christmas memories once again ...
time with family is a precious thing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!