Friday, December 7, 2012

Family Pics '12

Time to think about Christmas cards ...
therefore, time to think about family pics.

Does anyone else, like me, get just a tad stressed at this thought?

The clothing needs to coordinate.
The weather needs to cooperate.
The children need to be compliant.

Lots of little things that must work together!

It wasn't terribly painful this year -
even adding a puppy to the mix!

Glad to have it done -
pictures are the one thing I'm kinda nutty about.

Because once the season is gone ...
it's gone.

No going back.

Special thanks, once again,
to Tammy Maglovsky for doing a great job.

Love shots like this one -
trying to get Bolt positioned!

Had there been any greenery or decorations in this pic,
it probably would have been on our Christmas card.
I like standing in front of the open doors ...
warm & inviting, right?! 


I thought the sun setting in the back of this one was kind of fun ...

Bolt being completely drug down the driveway!

This was a fun shot of us all looking at Bolt ...

This one went on the Christmas card ...
I love the sepia-ish tone of it.
It's called antique-something-or-other.

This was a fun one too, 
but Bolt had been crated by this time ...

Pinterest pose!

Another pinterest pose ...
poor tire swing!

Fun sports shot of the boys -
Jacob has a soccer ball, Blaine a basketball, & Jarrett a baseball glove ...
perfect!

Blaine requested she get a shot of him doing his back flip on the trampoline ...

           
And Jarrett requested some baseball shots ...
I especially love the one on the right!

Until the next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!