Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Potpourri

Not really.
But this post has a mix of all things Christmas.

The beginning of November kicks off the season with Market Day in Gainesville.
Mom, Tam & I always have a good time!

Decorating the tree in the den ...

Jarrett loves this ornament of him as a 1 month old ...
I look at it and cringe at my post-baby self, in overalls.
Friends don't let adult friends wear overalls.  Ever.
Especially post-baby.

Blaine loved this ornament of he & Jarrett in matching 'candy cane' outfits.
I used to love to dress them alike.
*sniff sniff*

Bo's holding a cross-stitched ornament I made for him when we were in college.
It has a baseball on it and everything!

Bolt attempted to get in on the action ...

Here's a ornament that I think my mom made when I was in elementary school ...
I was in my 'permed' hair phase.
Yikes.

Sweet smiles ...
after several disagreements,
arguments,
blah, blah, blah.
Just keepin' it real.

Polar Express with hot chocolate ...
HEY!  WE GOT IT!!

Bowdie & his pancake gang for Holiday Hotcakes at Mulberry.
This has gone from a 1 man show to a crew of 5-6 men.
They made 1000+ pancakes.

Bowdie & his dad after a yummy brunch at Aunt Carol's.
Photographer fail on this one - 
this was the only pic I took.

My little elves assembling the Christmas cards ...
they switched jobs every so many cards.

Jacob reading a Christmas book, which I put a basket of on the hearth,
to Bolt.  So adorable!

Egg nog fail.
I thought I'd do easy this year and buy it.
And get the low fat kind.
Wrong and wrong.
The boys didn't like it
(see Jake's face?)
and I even thought it tasted gross.
Homemade, full-fat from now on!!

Love this Season so much -
thank you Lord for coming and giving us a reason to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!