Exciting times for Team Jenkins.
Blaine's been taking piano since August.
His teacher, Pam Turner, had a Christmas recital for her students.
Now I'm no expert, but I think Blaine is doing exceptionally well for a first year-er.
Yes, I'm probably a bit biased.
But I still think it!
Unfortunately, this recital happened while I was making merry memories in NYC.
Thankfully, Bowdie videoed it with his phone
and my sweet in-laws took pictures for me.
Almost as good as being there.
Almost.
He was supposed to memorize 1 piece and then use his book on the other.
Mrs. Pam didn't want him to get nervous and then mess up,
so she allowed him to use his book on both.
He played Holly Jolly Christmas and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
Pretty sure I can hear those 2 songs in my sleep now.
He and Mrs. Pam.
She is such a perfect fit for Blaine.
She knows how to push him and challenge him.
She is able to see the potential that's there.
And he loves her.
Jacob, even though not taking piano, had a role in the recital as well.
Our neighbor, Anna Beth, was playing a piece that needed a narrator.
Guess who got the part??!
Such cuties ... both of 'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!