Another milestone checked off in my role as aunt ...
prom for my oldest niece!!
I'm sure my sister could write a volume on the whole dress shopping,
shoe shopping, jewelry shopping experience.
I wasn't privy to the actual experience,
but got to enjoy all the trying on via text pictures!
Love, love, love that Jordan got her dress from a mom's consignment sale.
I mean, let's think about it for a minute ...
a dress is bought that is worn for, what ... maybe 4 or 5 hours??
Her dress was gorgeous and was at least half the cost of what a brand new one would have been.
So smart!
And she can re-sell it for someone else to enjoy ...
BRILLZ!
She asked me to come and take some pics,
so here they are!
With her boyfriend/date, Eric.
They coordinated so nicely!!
Dress, shoes, hair, nails = GORGEOUS!
My fave shot in the front yard ...
it was a gorgeous day!
With the parentals ...
Straight from the baseball park to picture taking ...
I'm waaaaaay under-dressed!
After shots at the house,
we went to some cool horse barn turned event facility for shots with friends.
Walking in the gravel with her heels proved a bit tricky ...
My sis adjusting the back of the dress ...
Fun shot with her friend Sara Beth
And her other sweet friend Faith ...
I remember those days ... silly high school girls!
Obviously white tuxes were in this year!
They were all adorable and had a good time at the dance.
Fun memories!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!