I asked Bowdie what he wanted to do for his birthday.
He thought just a second and then said he wanted to go out.
Just me and him. And our friends the Hendersons.
Just the 4 of us.
This kind of surprised me, as Bowdie is a real people person.
He loves a crowd.
But I think as he's starting to get older,
he values relationship more.
So I immediately scheduled with Mandy
and then had her tell me where we should go.
She and Chad are our foodie-est friends.
And we love that about them!
We chose Rathbun's Steakhouse in Atlanta.
It did NOT disappoint.
Not one bit.
Wow.
The cut was called
The server made serving it look like an art.
Truly.
Those onion rings were divine.
Pretty much everything was.
Dessert was these little ice cream balls dipped in hard shell chocolate
with toffee sprinkles on top.
Ah - mazing!
Happy birthday to the best man that I know.
You deserved all this and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!