Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Tuesday - 2 more games!

Tuesday was our last day of pool play.
That means that wins and losses are recorded to give you a ranking going into bracket play.
You can't be eliminated in pool play.
But bracket play, you lose then you're done.

pregame prayer ... 

love Jarrett's face here ... so much fun!




And there's my guy ...
I love to watch him coach.
Whether its talking to the boys or keeping the stats ...
he's happy to do whatever to help the team.
He loves the game and he loves helping others love the game too.
All heart.



And here's what you might find Jacob doing during games -
playing with another younger brother, Mitchell.
And eating Dibs.  Or drinking a refilled drink.
Or whatever else Aunt Beck might get for him ... she's such a softie!

It could be heard, more than once, her asking him to go get her a drink,
and that he could get himself one too.
That's what makes her such a great aunt! ;)

And Blaine - he enjoyed watching the games,
but he was really missing Bowdie by this time.
So I loved seeing Bowdie taking a few minutes just to throw with him.
Never too busy ...

And that's me!  Heehee!
Thoroughly enjoying myself.
And yes, I'm in a lined jacket ... at the end of June!
That's how mild the weather was.
Perfection, I tell ya!

The second game for this day was late in the day.
So the pictures are going to be a little grain-y.


I wish you could see Jarrett's face better in this one.
It was a very genuine grin.
In his happy place for sure!

We ended Tuesday with 2 wins, which was great after Monday's losses.

Now on to bracket play!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!