
Hi! My name is Jacob. I am 5 years old. My favorite things are superheroes, riding my bike without training wheels, watching movies, and playing my Gameboy (thanks to Aunt T). Oh - and I like to talk. A lot. My mommy says that her ears get tired sometimes. I'm not quite sure what that means. My favorite place to talk is at the table. When I'm supposed to be eating. Which means that I take a loooooooooooo-ng time to finish my food. Which causes my mommy and daddy to get on to me. But I'm trying to do better. Really I am.
I'm very excited to be starting big school. I thought I would be going right after I got done at Child's World, but Mommy reminded me that we had to go to the beach first. I love the beach. I love playing in the sand and with my cousins. And my good buddy Will Mock is coming this year. I can't wait to play with him there. Oh and my other good buddy Kallie is coming too. It's gonna be fun. Life is good. Gotta run ... I think my mommy needs me. Betcha she wants me to talk to her. :)
summer is just starting my friend...better invest in some invisible ear plugs :) sweet jacob! that gives me an idea...since whit can't keep quiet either, maybe we should put them in the same room and lock the door. hmmm...
ReplyDelete