Monday, August 16, 2010

Lunch Date!

I love the fact that the boys pester me about coming to eat lunch with them. The whole first week of school they all wanted to know when I was coming. Since Mulberry asks that parents not come until the 2nd week of school (so the students can get the routine down), I told the boys they'd have to wait.

Well, the first day of the 2nd week of school, I was there. So fun! Most parents like to sit at the visitors table when they eat with their kids. Not me - I'm the weirdo that likes to sit at the table with the class. I love getting to meet and talk to all the classmates! Kids absolutely crack me up! Plus, its a good way to get a feel for who my boys are spending their days with while at school.

J-man eats first ... he saved me a seat and everything!

Blaine-o is next ... he was so cute pointing out where all his Nevius buddies were in the cafeteria (remember, he and Jarrett both had the same teachers and the same class for the 2 previous years)

And Jacob - he may have been the most excited of all! Since its been a couple of years since I've been around a class full of kindergartners, I forgot one important fact: some of them are pretty hard to understand! Yikes! I had several asking me for help with their lunches - interpretation was tricky. But his class is a-dorable ... can't wait to help out in his room!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would LOVE to hear from you!