Okay, I hope that you don't find this post offensive. I really don't mean for it to be. But since this blog will become a book that our family will treasure for years to come (at least that's the plan in my head) then I have to be sure and document things here that I want to remember.
The way Jacob pronounces words is something I never want to forget.
I mean, all of the boys have had funny ways of saying things ... for instance, Jarrett called his eyebrows 'eye-brellas' ... too cute. I even remember my nephew, now 16, saying 'Wick-donalds' for Mickey D's. I smile thinking about it ... sniff ...
But none compares to Jacob. I guess maybe because he is so stinkin' verbal is why it cracks us up so much. Anyway, here are some Jacob-isms of the day:
lumps: the 2 organs in your chest that fill with air when you take a deep breath
nibbles: the 2 body parts on your chest that should always remained covered on little girls
Ms. Duh-manda: our next door neighbor, Amanda
life saver: the weapon yielded by all the characters in the Star Wars movies
ath-inity & beyond: what Buzz Lightyear says in the Toy Story movies
And many more!
Man, we love that boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!