Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Got One!!!!

Bowdie surprised me big time last night. And I absolutely love surprises!!!

I'll say that again: I absolutely L-O-V-E surprises!!

He came home with a big wrapped box ... told me to open it ... was an early birthday present. I questioned him as to whether I should wait or not - I mean, my birthday is not until October 8th. Several weeks left.

I love surprises so much that I really could have waited if he'd told me to ... but he told me that really didn't need to wait. I had absolutely no idea what was in the big box.

So I opened it carefully. And lo and behold, what was in it but the mac-daddy camera that I've been pining away for!!!!! I'm so excited ... if I was out of control before, then I will be a total wild woman now ... watch out! You might be in my lens!


Bowdie snapped this picture with his phone ... the lens isn't on my camera just yet ... still digging through all the goodies that came with it! And for those interested, its a Nikon d5000. Fun days and many captured moments are ahead! Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. yahoo!!!!!!
    when i saw the only the title of this post in my blogger feed, i literally thought to myself, "did she get her camera!?!?!?" yeah!!!!
    so excited for you!

    bowdie really is too good! give him major props from team lyon!

    can't wait to see your new pictures with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! So where are some pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!