Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Pics by Tammy

I love a good deal.  

Any time I can use a coupon, get money back or 
buy something on the cheap, I'm happy.  
(and Bowdie even more so ...)

We get a GREAT deal on having family pictures done ... *FREE*!!

Our friend, Tammy (click on her name to check out her website), has her own photography business.  When she started a couple of years ago, she asked for permission to use the Cleft yards by the lake for her outdoor photos.  In return, she'd photograph our families for free.  
We were quick to take her up on the offer!!

So ...  instead of stressing out to try and get my own great picture for our Christmas card, I just shot Tammy an email and she squeezed us in!  
Boom - done.  

Love it!  And love the pics as well!  Thank you Tammy!!!






... now to choose for our Christmas card ... :)

3 comments:

  1. those are great!! What a photogenic family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me excited to have ours taken at the new house this week!

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!