Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Goodies

Valentine's hasn't ever been a huge
deal to me.
I mean, shouldn't we love each other
and be nice to each other
and give goodies to each other
all year round??!
(especially the 'give goodies' part!)

Anyway, I always dread buying Valentine's
for the boys to give out.
Too many choices.
Some too cheesy for boys ...
others too boring.

But this year, I copied a GREAT idea I 
saw on a crafting blog
(my new addiction, by the way ...)

Check them out ...
with a little help from my camera and Picasa ...
super cute, super personal, and CHEAP!!

Love them!
(you can't see the words well, but they each say
'Happy Valentine's Day, Friend!')

And here's the gift from my Valentine ...
found it in my Bible when I sat down for 
my QT on Vday.  
The boys' names are around the outside circle,
with Bowdie's name on the heart.

Love it ...
pretty sure I've worn it every day since
he gave it to me.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace! I noticed it at CBS and meant to ask you about it and forgot after the lesson. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I LOVE Picasa and I love crafting. What a cute idea for the Valentine's!!! I love it. Mind if I steal it for next year?

    ReplyDelete

Would LOVE to hear from you!