I'm an out-to-eat kinda girl.
Really.
I do love to cook,
but I love having food cooked for me even better.
Our Mother's Day tradition has been to eat out late afternoon.
However, life has been a bit hectic busy full lately,
so I asked Bo if he would just fix something here.
Since we had just purchased part of a cow and had nice fresh steaks in the freezer,
he grilled those and added some yummy sides.
It was a completely rainy day,
which made it even more relaxing!
Bo doing his best to grill with the steady rain!
He pulled the grill over to the covered part of the side porch
and made it work ...
Prepping the food -
he made sliders (mini-burgers) for the boys,
steaks and grilled veggies for us.
Pure yumminess!
Love my boys - all FOUR of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!