So, Thursday ended up being a great day.
The stress was off.
And although the team was bummed,
now they could just enjoy being with each other.
So we spent most of the day walking around the park and watching games.
It was absolutely the best weather.
The boys would watch for a while,
then they'd get a ball and play for a while.
They also went to a spot inside the barracks area
and had a mean game of wiffle ball with the coaches.
What great memories!
Here they are - playing some type of game ...
... and all circled up playing something else.
And I had to get this pic of Jacob - I found this shirt and had to buy it for him.
Because he actually said to us, at one point in the season,
that he spent 17 hours at the field (on a Saturday - which wasn't true!)
and that was 17 hours of his life that he could NEVER get back.
**Drama much??!!**
Anyway, if you can't read it, it says
'I have no life, my brother plays baseball!!'
And just for the record, he says that Cooperstown was a favorite memory of 2014.
So I guess those aren't wasted hours after all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would LOVE to hear from you!